Tuesday, March 30, 2010

Stressing out

A lot of things have happened in the past year, some I don't feel comfortable posting here... Something about myself--I worry, and get stressed out--a lot.

I'm graduating in May from college and have begun the job hunt. It is very frustrating. There are so many companies I find that I would love to work for that require 3-5 years experience, and not many are entry-level jobs. Sometimes I wonder if I'll luck out and be the only one that would apply for that position and they would be so desperate for someone, that they would hire me.

Living in the Midwest it is really hard to find jobs in the area, especially since I was in New York City this summer for an internship and desperately want to go back. With the bad job market and insanely high rent prices, I'll stick to the Midwest til I make it big :)

So far the only thing that has calmed me is to cry. Some big old alligator tears, and typing this of course make everything better. And chocolate milk.

My best friend is going through some health problems, and just yesterday I took her to the Emergency Room and spent 5 hours watching her vomit, get poked and prodded and loaded with fluids. It was horrendous to watch, I didn't know what to say, what to do, or if anything would do anything to help her pain. I wanted to cry for her the whole time. It turns out normal conversation is good, no questions, just talk.

Next stress out: guy. We'll call him... Waldo. We've been doing this thing where we text all the time, and recently he's been busy at work, which is fine, but it seems like we don't talk much either. At the same time, I just haven't written a whole lot either because I know he's busy, and don't want to be 'that needy girl'
Either way he's a great guy, and I like him.
He makes me laugh when I have a bad day. and does it without knowing.
He asks random questions out of the blue that make me smile.
We talk about the craziest things.
He is kind of a dork and a complete tech apple guy. which is a good thing.
He makes me smile, all the time.
Especially when he makes up nicknames for me. like gatorade. because i told him i like it :)
I can't be mad at him when we're together, because I never stop smiling. this also makes my cheeks hurt.
The minute he told me he hated mustard--that did it for me

And at the end of the day, words from one of my new favorites artists Jake Coco...I know the sun will shine again

No comments:

Post a Comment