Wednesday, March 4, 2015

Frozen 5K at Epcot

Disney Princess 5K! (It was actually the Frozen 5K, and it was actually freezing) It snuck up on us and we ran out of time to order shirts. So I stenciled them duh. I used Illustrator to create a stencil




Printed and cut out while watching basketball





This is stupid and won't turn. whatever



Kat and I picked up race packets Thursday afternoon with our t-shirts and race bibs, and received these awesome crowns that I made her wear throughout Target. 

"Kat, we're so close to Disney, I'm sure people wear weirder stuff inside Target!"
--everyone stares at us, they are all in normal clothes--



It was 35 degrees the morning of the race in Orlando. It was ice cold and we had long sleeve Tshirts on under our shirts. We ran fast just so that we could be done and get in the car. 


Fireworks at the start of the race

At about mile 2 1/2 - Anna, Elsa and Kristoff were there to cheer us on so we had to stop and get a picture with them.


This photo was taken after I photo bombed someone.

 Group photo!



xo A

No comments:

Post a Comment