Wednesday, August 27, 2014

One pot recipe

In order to keep myself from going crazy, or eating deep fried foods, I've been cooking a lot.
And I've also been hanging out with babies. Because you just HAVE to be in a good mood around babies. I've been missing my babies at home but SO excited to see them soon!

I mean come on, look at those cheeks!!

                                         


So this is a one pot recipe for Mushroom Zucchini Pasta that I halved, but I'll include the full recipe that serves 6
1 pound spaghetti (I used angel hair whole wheat)
1 pound sliced mushrooms
2 small zucchini, quartered and sliced
1 cup frozen peas
2 cloves of garlic
Salt and pepper
Thyme (I didn't have any)
1/4 cup cream ( I used milk )
1/3 cup Parmesan cheese

I mean this is literally it. Out everything in the lot, add 4 1/2 cups of water and bring to a boil.
      
Reduce heat and simmer uncovered 8-10 minutes. Check your noodles to make sure they are cooked. Liquid will be significantly reduced. Add cream (milk)  stir and add Parmesan, serve immediately. A light cream sauce a very healthy!!

                                         
So easy to make!

xo A


1 comment: