Wednesday, February 26, 2014

THE RACE!!!

Cinderella 5K aka Princess 5K aka Royal Family 5K
We all went as princesses (obviously) I'm Ariel

I feel so in my element with this crown on...

 Corral E waiting to move to Start

 The starting line!!
 And fireworks to start us! "This is strangely like the Hunger Games...I don't think I like it"

 We weren't about to stop running to wait in a 30 person line (especially because Aladdin wasn't there) so call me a creeper if you want, but these 2 people just got in the way

Same... Where is BELLE?!
 I happened to have my phone out to text Nick Happy Birthday, and a celebratory picture of the Beast so I snapped mile marker 2
 Ok yeah, we stopped running for these pics too - but it was pretty!


So they had photographers all along the way (but like anything the pictures are SUPER expensive, like $24 for one photo. Pass. I'm not going to print any of them, but every time we saw a camera, Syd or I would yell to the other and we'd run past like a bunch of fools. Literally same facial expression each time.


 aaaaand finished!!! whoop whoop  shortly after the below picture was taken I photobombed these 2 ladies, but my number was covered up so it didn't come up in "my pictures" I really want to hunt for it, because it was really funny, and the photographer called me out. But I hope the 2 ladies are laughing/were laughing when they opened it :)

There's so much glitter on my face, it hurts


Ran into Ursula after we finished - pretty sweet costume

Did you know Roca is Italian for "lots of nuts" as in Almond Roca, as in Kat can't eat nuts or almond roca :) Or anything that looks good in the "after race box" we got

xo A

No comments:

Post a Comment