Wednesday, February 5, 2014

Tuesdays are junk anyhow

Some days are just better than others. Yesterday was one of those days.
This conversation happened:

i could  put dexter on 1000 floppy disc and pony express them to you faster than you could figure out how to run a computer
you pry know how to google pictures of david beckham.  that's pry it
That ended with me saying "but! I am very good at googling images"
And I laughed so hard! I'm actually still laughing

A snapchat video happened that reminds me of Wisconsin and it's wonderful-ness. How big is too big?

I put together a bomb.com sunshine care package

I also made a list of everything I need to do before the FAMILY arrives in FOUR DAYS. I completed none of them so far.

My order of cards came in the mail, look out February ;)


And I have been following the Amanda Hayes case  like nobodies business... I have the news feed open in a separate window like its March Madness and Iowa State is playing a 1:00 game.
Seriously I'm addicted. The fact that she wasn't tried with her husband, boggles my mind. There is no way she can be proven not guilty.

xo A











No comments:

Post a Comment