Monday, February 3, 2014

Italianize me!

This weekend was pretty packed (it didn't start out that way)
This week has been pretty hectic at work so I told myself I was going to take it easy. I went to see American Hustle with a friend. Costumes, amazing. Plot, slow. Jennifer Lawrence, love her, but not in this role.

Saturday morning I went over to Cape Coral for some light shopping. (Actually I was looking for a mirror for my bedroom, and already went to TJ Maxx on this side. I ended up with some heavy shopping. And my candle addiction has really shown it's true colors.
                                   
Early afternoon I met some friends downtown for Artfest! It was pretty awesome, not many pictures

       

       
Chalk!
       

                                     

I did however sneak a picture of this beautiful canvas of Italy. There was another one of Portofino Italy that I fell in love with and immediately began planning my trip.
       

This. Is. My new dream.
       
Above said movie-date is lending me his Italian Rosetta Stone. And hopefully I will catch on faster than I did with high school Spanish...

Watched ISU win over Oklahoma with Sydnie at the Iowa State alumni game watch, then went to see 12 Years a Slave.
Amazing. Absolutely brilliant.
Heartbreaking. But brilliant. I've never cried so hard in a movie before, so emotional and graphic. But I'm so excited to see the movie, actors, actresses up for quite a few Oscars (I'm trying to watch as many as I can before the awards show in March)

Sunday I ran errands and was able to lay out in the 86 degree heat. Then made these yummy caprese bites for the ISU alumni Super Bowl party (can I say that?)
                       

Ciao Bella 
xoxo A


No comments:

Post a Comment