Monday, June 9, 2014

Betcha can't have just one

So today I bought some Pringles. I did that because I didn't trust myself with an entire bag of normal chips so I went with a smaller option.

As I was carrying my groceries in I got to thinking that I really wanted to eat a lot. And that there slogan was really stupid. Betcha can't have just one.  Well, yeah, I bet you cant have just one of a lot of things. And I thought this post was going to be really funny listing the things maybe you could have just one of.

But then I actually read the top of the can.

Wrong slogan.

That's the kind of day it has been. Mixing up chip slogans.

Lays. Betcha can't have just one
Pringles. Once you pop the fun don't stop

What have we learned today? Watch more tv eat less chips.
xo A

No comments:

Post a Comment