Wednesday, July 9, 2014

One month

It has been one month since something crazy has happened in my life for me to write about.
That's a lie. I've just been really busy at work and at play, dropping phones, learning how to use an iPhone, cooking, volleyball.
I mean let's be real, when you read this, you want good quality stories right? 
Not, I went to volleyball tonight.

I've been kind of waiting for "that" moment to know when I should start writing again, and it happened yesterday.
The mail. I talk about it a lot, I love getting mail, I love sending mail, I love ordering things online and receiving them in the mail.
Yesterday was the jackpot of mail. I got a big white Manila envelope and I was so excited, I almost missed the rest of the mail. Mostly junk. But then I saw the one
"Important information enclosed"
"Penalty for tampering"
"Warning there is a $2000 fine or 5 years imprisonment or both for any person obstructing or interfering with the delivery of this letter."

My heart sunk I almost started crying, words were said out loud. I was certain I was being audited. The letter came close to this time a few years ago. I almost didn't open it. And then I did.



                                 
Trying to get me to sell my car. People really know how to scare a lady. So official looking for junk mail.
Then I realized I actually had good mail in that Manila envelope. False. T Rowe Price things they are fancy with my 401K and that I care to read the 30 page booklet they sent.

Hope your mail is better than mine.
xo A
     

No comments:

Post a Comment