Tuesday, July 22, 2014

Cleanse Day 7 & 8

The finish line is close.

Monday I did good for breakfast and lunch, ran 2 1/2 miles then went to Amber's for Family Dinner.

She made roasted Brussels sprouts with a garlic aioli and some goat cheese with multi grain crackers. I tried the aioli (it's basically oil and cheese) and had a little of the goat cheese because it's my favorite.

She made Caprese salad ( I had mine without the mozzarella, a pretty big deal for me I know) and stuffed peppers with couscous, mushrooms, sausage and some goat cheese, with a side of roasted green beans and bacon (no bacon for me).

For dessert, key lime pie and decaf coffee (aka another glass of water :) )

------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Day 8 and only 2 more fiber drinks left. I'm feeling great, no more headaches.

I did have a bit of a meltdown today though. Last Saturday I was at Target and decided it was time to buy a Blu Ray player (my DVD player had recently bit the dust)(and then started working again) so I bought one, and she told me I wouldn't need to plug it into the internet (she lied) I took it back an hour later to exchange for one with wi-fi, and bought an HDMI cord. Only to remember, the reason I returned my Apple TV, because I only have 1 HDMI port on my TV.

So then I bought an HDMI switcher, so I could plug it into the TV and the Blu Ray and Dish into the switcher. Well the switcher did not come with a way to connect it to the TV. So now I either buy another HDMI cord, a new TV or chalk it up as a loss and return everything.

Technology hates me. Or I have yet to understand it.

xo A

No comments:

Post a Comment