Sunday, July 20, 2014

Cleanse Day 6

had a lame breakfast (because it's the weekend and I was supposed to play volleyball but everyone cancelled) so I'm just going to eat lunch a little early and do a workout video.

I went to the grocery store to re stock up. More fruits! I think I need to go every 4-5 days instead of for the whole week, because I have these really big ideas about meal plans, but then they make more then what I scheduled, and food goes bad (aka mushrooms)(and lettuce and because salads kind of get old).

I also realized I can totally continue eating "cleaner" I just need to start making my own bread. Because, that really all I want in life right now. Is bread. And maybe a glass of milk. Ohmygosh I miss cheese too (I can actually have milk and low fat cheese in moderation)(low fat anything just doesn't sound great) and I mean I can do it, not eat things for 10 days, I've also had no alcohol and that hasn't been as hard... I'm rambling

For supper I made my go to Lemon Pepper Shrimp with Orzo, minus the butter. And some lemon water.

       
 Cherries. So good. And on sale.

xo A


No comments:

Post a Comment