Thursday, July 10, 2014

Seeing stripes

Ahhhh so I did this so long ago and I realized I forgot to share. I almost forgot how long it took to tape, and thought I was going to do my hallway stripes (I have since decided not to)

Before:
       

In taping process, I only included this one because I had to tape off the floor boards and the ceiling crown molding...
                                               

Taping off the accent wall (I didn't prime the top with white because I was painting it grey anyway)
     

Corners are such a pain
                                             
:) complete!
       

And just in time for this little nugget to be born! (A friend of mine just had a baby and I volunteered to paint the nursery, I suppose I should have mentioned that at the beginning....)
                                      

Baby Malia :)
                                      
All decorated!
       

Do the signs look familiar? I made those in January 
       

The crates are a post for another day...
       

She's such a sweetie
                         
Happy Painting
xo A

No comments:

Post a Comment