Wednesday, July 16, 2014

Cleanse Day 1

I've never done a cleanse before so I don't really know what to expect today was uneventful

Had a fiber drink

Had a nasty breakfast. Oatmeal without sugar is horrendous. Nor does it look great, the bananas and blueberries were my saving grace.

                                               
I had about 5 glasses of water by lunch time and my uneventful salad, so much in fact that I was borderline unproductive with the amount of times I had to pee.

For supper I made whole wheat pasta, sauce and turkey burger with green beans and obviously a water.

       

Then I ran 3 FULL miles without stopping (except to tie my shoe) ( but not fake "I need to tie my shoe") which is a big accomplishment for me because usually I've been running intervals (and even at the Disney 5K we stopped to take photos) so, big win for me today.

Stay tuned,
xo A

No comments:

Post a Comment