Sunday, January 18, 2015

Nail polish on nail polish

I love to paint my nails, and it no surprise that I also own a lot of different colors.  Some so old, I remember wearing them in high school, yikes.

So I found this awesome idea on Pinterest to use a picture frame and create a shelf to hold all of them, but also display them.

Like always I consulted Justin if this was something that is possible (mainly because I don't own a saw). I started with an 8x10 frame and after drawing out plans, it would only hold 21 polishes

                                      

So after much deliberating (not) I went with the 11x14 frame. Justin built a "mini bookshelf", I stained it, then I nailed it into the frame.

       

                                            

                                     

Now I just need another necklace holder....
       

xo A

No comments:

Post a Comment