Monday, January 5, 2015

It has begun again...

It's snowbird season. Lots of people driving at rush hour that could just stay home one more hour. I have a feeling over the coming months, weeks, days I should have lots of good idiotic stories

When you're following a line of people going 5 under in your car and you finally see the leader and he's driving like a jack wagon and then you get close enough and realize he's the moron that sticks his registration stickers in all four corners. 
 xo Sharpie bumper

Gets in the "left" left turn lane because it's shorter but immediately needs to turn right, right in front of you
xo Proud army dad


Enough complaining. Please make this. Immediately. Cauliflower Mac n Cheese.

                     

It's here: http://selfproclaimedfoodie.com/hidden-cauliflower-macaroni-cheese/
I'm in a food coma and too lazy. I 3/4'd it because I've made the mistake of cooking for 8 before. But now I have leftover cauliflower for a snack!

It started out being healthy...but then it wasn't. I used 1% instead of half&half and sharp cheese, handful of Parmesan and white cheddar, and topped it with parsley/breadcrumbs under the broiler.


Trust me. It's time for me to go waste 3 hours watching the season premiere of the Bachelor

xo A

No comments:

Post a Comment