Wednesday, January 7, 2015

Salt && Peppa here...

I know probably every work to the GEICO commercial (it's not hard, there aren't many)

No I'm not going to be talking about 80's hit songs... I made stuffed peppers tonight. Superb.

Onions and garlic in skillet, brown turkey. Add spices. Add 2 tomatoes. Cook 5 minutes. Add rice and black beans. Smush into your cut out peppers and bake at 375 for 30 minutes. Top with a little cheese and bake another 5 minutes. Violá!

       

If you think those directions suck. Go here: http://www.luvabargain.com/stuffed-red-peppers-brown-rice-ground-turkey.html

       

Always always use parchment paper, makes clean up a breeze.
Some days I love doing dishes. But after I just cooked, is not one of those times. I sometimes think about inviting people over to cook for, so they will do my dishes.

It feels so great to be back to my routine now that the holidays are over.

xo A

No comments:

Post a Comment