Friday, June 21, 2013

Key West!!

I will post pictures of the apartment soon, but I've only been here 2 weeks today so obviously haven't unpacked everything (where do you put tights when the off season is every season?!). So guests, the guest room is still a holding room for all the things I'm not quite sure what to do with, so no visiting yet!

This past weekend a group of friends went to Key West, only a 5 hour drive (thanks for driving Mitch!) we didn't arrive until 12:30am but luckily we stocked up on energy drinks, coffee, 5 hour energy's and scratch tickets (ok the scratch tickets were mine, I decided if I won it would all go towards buying shots for the weekend. I won $2, that $2 did not buy shots). Also I'm sure you're thinking 12:30? Don't bars close at 2? 
No friends they close at 4 and sell street meat when the bars close. Felt like I was in college again!

Either way I only managed to take 6 pictures all weekend and 4 of them were the exact same of Winnie and I and none turned out. So I snagged these from Jaclyn and Chris.

Also. I'm doing this via iPad so don't hate on the complete lack of "prettiness"
We stayed at the southernmost hotel which was really nice and super close to the beach!

90 miles to Cuba!!

Where are you guys going?
The place where they serve drinks out of washing machines aka the daiquiri bar



Unfortunately the Saturday pictures were covered in glitter.


The best bloody Mary's and brunch in all of Key West, Blue Heaven.

A great trip with some great friends :) already planning on a return trip! (Or at least an annual Duval street reunion)

A







1 comment:

  1. you've officially done FL things i haven't now! im dying to make a trip to the keys :D

    ReplyDelete