Thursday, June 27, 2013

Packages


Know what I love more than anything else?

Packages.

Know what's better than that?

When you forgot you ordered something.

Even better than that?

When the package you forgot was coming, gets scooted in the door and then you make supper and start laundry and start watching Clueless and then you get up to get a glass of water and its STILL there!

So this mystery package? Books! 


I'm such a huge nerd, I love reading. Barnes and Noble always has some great bargain books and if you spend over $25 you get free shipping. I'm a sucker for free shipping especially on something heavy like books. And the books right on top made me so excited!
1. extremely loud and incredibly close - saw the movie and it was amazing
2. Grimm's fairy tales - I've always wanted to read them since the reference in Harry Potter and the Tale of 3 Brothers
3. Little know Facts and Well known Places: Walt Disney World - do I even have to explain?!
Right now I'm reading Insurgent which is in the Divergent series by Veronica Roth, so good if you're looking for a trilogy to read....any other good book recommendations? Throw 'em my way!

xo A

1 comment: