Wednesday, June 26, 2013

Target && Kids

Target. Gets me every time. I went in for a beach towel and some snacks for the weekend. I came out with this. And $100 less dollars in my pocket.
                                        
Swimming suits were on sale, they had some cute dresses out and Jaclyn and I are bound to get more hungry than i thought on our road trip this weekend (more on that later).
Anyway. I swear to you every time I am in Target, (or actually shopping at any store) kids are wilding out left and right.
"Mommmm get me this. I already have that blue top and I really need this to go with that grey skirt"
"Momm can we go home yet"
"Mom mom mom  can we get this, can we get this"

There was this one particular child who whined sooo much...that I'm pretty sure if I ever did that when I was a child, my mom would have walked us out and I wouldn't be allowed to go to the store for awhile (I'm actually pretty sure that happened at the grocery store). What I'm getting at, why are kids such brats these days? Do you ever think about actually setting your basket down and leaving (I wouldn't have today because the swimming suit I bought is super cute).

I'm sure everyone thinks I hate kids now...not the case, how can you not love this little guy?!

I mean obviously kids are not in my near future which is probably a good thing since I can't even handle some whiny kids at the store.

Rant over.

A

     

No comments:

Post a Comment