Monday, December 9, 2013

Eff Tee Lauderdale.

Water taxi, mega mansions, drinks, food, water taxi, draw bridges, yachts, water taxi, cruise ships, Hollywood, the alphabet game, water taxi, Christmas lights, downtown

       

       

       

       

Giant drinks, 2 for 1
I don't think I need that much drink
Waitress: if you got 2 normal size drinks, it would cost the same as this.

                                               

                                               

       

                                                 

                                       

       

                                                

This is the Aurora, someone cool owns it. It's enormous.



       

So enormous in fact, that the buoys are about twice the size of me.
                                              
The Port of Ft Lauderdale
       
And all the ships we got stuck behind

       

       


       

       

Downtown Hollywood 
       

       

I haven't been feeling very witty lately. Maybe I'll write more later this week. I've got a pretty exceptional story to share.

xo A

No comments:

Post a Comment