Tuesday, March 4, 2014

March madness (not about the oscars or basketball)

Just madness.

1.) so with all the visitors (all just being my family) and trip to Disney, I managed to lose my checkbook. And not just that, it was my last book. It was probably a good thing because it still had my Dodgeville address on it. But anyway I've checked everywhere, and need to order some new ones

2.) I've been really emotional lately. I think every movie I've seen (which has been a lot) this past week I cried during, and even an episode of Full House. Anyway that leads to me forgetting things. Like pretty decently big things, like where I put my checkbook. I only use it to pay rent, which I still haven't done.

3.) So I bought some green beans today, like fresh ones. I mean who even knew that was a thing. Up until a few years ago (ok like 3 years) I pretty much thought you only got fresh green beans from your own home garden. Don't even ask. Apparently I don't get out much. I don't know how I thought only home gardens produced green beans, but listen, we had a garden every summer, and had to pick those stupid green beans. We finally talked mom into (I'm actually not sure how it happened) not planting green beans anymore. And ever since then, like since high school we never had fresh green beans. Ever. I mean yeah we ate vegetables whatever.
Anyway. The whole point of this story is not to convince you I've been living under a rock, but that I just ate a few fresh green beans (that were probably in the bag for 3 weeks) and it tasted like summer, I mean it makes sense because I sunburnt the crap out of myself on Sunday. But holy bananas it's March! Summer? Where was fall?!

4.) So one of our vendors is here to learn the systems and he has the most gorgeous accent ever. Like ever. It's will be hard to be productive these next weeks while he's here. Because he sits right next to me [I mean there's a wall between us] He told me he liked the color of my shirt today, I probably almost fell over. I'm glad I wasn't eating a cupcake...or singing.

Hmmm this week may be looking up ;)

xo A

(Oh but hey, I told the landlords about my checks and they're cool with it, I'm just going to send wads of cash over the next week)(not kidding)
(Oh come on, of course I'm kidding)

No comments:

Post a Comment