Wednesday, March 26, 2014

No title

Can I just say, I wish Spring Break was over, and all the snow birds would just go home?! Because I'm going to say it, every day until it happens. Traffic was purely insane not just today but all week. It's 5 o clock, get off the road and go eat supper! Or go to bed. What in the world possesses you to be on the road this time of the day. Run your errands at 11 or 2:00 or even 3:00.

On a brighter note I received many many fun things in the mail today, almost too many fun things, because I am now doomed to receive nothing but junk mail for the next month.

1.) Sweet Sixteen basketball tickets for Madison Square Gardens!!! Sooooo psyched! Sydnie and I fly out Thursday after work!!!

2.) an amazing care package containing fun stationary, an Italian translator book, and fruit roll ups, some of my favorite things!!!

3.) the Italian translator book comes into play because, my PASSPORT arrived!!!! Time to leave the country people and go explore!!


This has been a jam packed week and I just finished packing. Exhausted.
Follow me on Instagram lahrbear21 and follow our hashtag #cyclonesin NYC for pictures and updates from the City :)

love love
A

No comments:

Post a Comment