Thursday, May 1, 2014

Alyssa had something to do with it, she's always up to no good.

I found something really cool yesterday. (Ok someone showed it to me) Teenage Dirtbag Radio on Pandora. Hello High School, I’ve missed your music.

I’ve had some really good chats lately with lots of friends. On life, on lovers, on careers, pizza toppings, babies, the list continues… I love going home because it’s “talk as much as possible about as much as possible” in the short time I’m home. Talking with so many people when I'm home really makes me appreciate that I made a good choice moving here. I feel like I’m still as close to my friends && family and they understand why I moved and that I'll need to be here more than 2 years [sorry E].

Things you 'plan' change everyday. My 'plan' has changed more than I can count on 2 hands. Recently I vocalized what [I thought] my 'plan' was, and it wasn't really what I wanted. It's what I thought I wanted. And it wasn't realistic.

So with a shiny coat of nail polish and wine glass in hand, I have unofficially, officially thrown my semi half-ass 'plan' out the window.

But. These things I do know.
1.) snakes still scare the shit out of me, so they are not officially leaving the 'plan', as in, I cannot live in fear of snakes around every corner, forever
2.) DVD's will never be obsolete. I will never give mine up.
3.) everything I do, is because I want to. because I want to.

Follow your dreams.
xo A



No comments:

Post a Comment