Monday, May 19, 2014

Explictives

I was going to write a post about how I just finished the best book ever, and it was going to be all heart warming and amazing. And then I dropped my phone after owning it for 6 days and shattered the screen and the buttons don't work.

So this is my life now, and I'm going to go ahead and feel sorry for myself for one full day.
        

It keeps buzzing. Taunting me. With it's 7 text messages, and a few missed calls, daring me to try one more time to get it to work, and then laugh in my face slowly for being the only person in the world to not have insurance on their phone.

So I'm going to keep doing this for awhile. 
But seriously don't contact me, because if this thing ever does work again and I find out a text came through after I announced to the world I can't use my phone, <post title name>

So now I have one phone that I can't turn off and the alarm is going to still go off in the morning.
Another just in case alarm phone
And the 3rd a gift from a friend to charge so I can use once we return to the Stone Age.
(But for real I might have to use it)


No comments:

Post a Comment