Tuesday, August 6, 2013

One of my worst fears

Snakes.

But Alyssa you live in Florida now. Well yes but it's not like they're crawling around the sidewalks.

Against my better judgement I watched the news last night. This was the first story.
http://www.bbc.co.uk/news/world-us-canada-23583116

Awful. Terrible. I had my eyes shut or my hand over half the tv for most of it.
Next story is of a police officer that was gunned down in Port Charlotte.
A young boy was bitten by "a shark" on Sanibel island (it was really a sharp teethed fish)

I switch to Walking Dead. Bad idea.

A dog starts barking uncontrollably. Just all my worst fears rolled into one night. Think I'm done with the news for awhile

The actual reason for this post, if I (knock on wood) get eaten in my sleep my a snake, or any type of animal.
Your first mission is hunt down that thing. Leave me be, I'll be fine. If it is a snake, first you need to Neville Longbottom it
(Harry Potter, look it up) then cross section it and fry it on the asphalt parking lot so the rest of the animals know you mean business.

xo A

No comments:

Post a Comment