Wednesday, August 28, 2013

What's in my purse?

I've been noticing in a lot of magazines that people do this thing called "what's in my purse?" Usually fashion editors and what their "must-haves" are.

After doing this I realize I actually just need to not keep so much junk. But here goes.

      

I mean you've got the normal things. Wallet, keys, work ID badge, stamps, pen and money.

Snacks are a must
Movie tickets 
A losing scratch ticket
Grocery lists
Receipt from rang
Wine cork
And a pog "someone loves you more than anything in the world"

Moral of the story. Time to clean.



1 comment:

  1. That looks to clean to be true. I have last weeks church bulletin, a receipt from the LE garage sale a month ago, and a list of all the hostas and daylilies I have. But thanks for the post. It made me clean my purse!!
    Mom

    ReplyDelete