Sunday, August 25, 2013

Sex and the City

Cape Coral style.

Sex and the City is one of those shows you can watch over and over and over and you'll probably never see the same episode. And then they came out with the movie. Epic.

Second movie? Not epic.

I own it. It was one of those I bought before I saw it, which I never do. And now I own one of the worst movies ever made.

Anyway. Today I went to a friends house and we attempted to recreate the scene where Carrie has to get rid of her clothes to downsize for the new apartment.


We did not have a cute Asian baby or champagne. But Jaclyn and I did make signs...and added a "take" as in, "I want it, let me TAKE it" :) a very enjoyable evening. Thanks Kat!!

                                             


xo A


No comments:

Post a Comment