Thursday, September 5, 2013

Birthday mooonth

It is birthday month!!! Know what that means?
My birthday is in September!!

Birthdays mean lots of mail (hopefully)! And Alyssa buying a lot of unnecessary 'well it's my birthday' gifts for myself.  While I can't promise that won't happen, I'm going to make some mid-year resolutions as a gift to myself and see how I do.

1.) No iPad/laptop/phone games in bed.
Instead I'm going to try reading, I've heard visual stimulation is bad for sleep and dreaming.

2.) Limit eating at night (and I'm eating a banana baby as we speak)

3.) Limit Facebook, Instagram, twitter, google etc. while out with friends. 
This also includes putting my phone away at meals. I hate going out for supper and seeing phones on every table and people on their phones while the people around them are having conversations. We've become too reliant on technology when we should be enjoying the company we're with. Facebook & Instagram will still be their to look at later in the night.

4.) Stop swearing so much. It's not attractive.

5.) Limit road rage - Stop driving so fast and calm down behind the wheel.
I hit an all time low of 18.5 MPG today. From normally getting 27, and 31 highway, this was quite a shock

6.) Bring breakfast to work everyday. After all, it is the most important meal of the day


Well, lets see how I do.

xo A

No comments:

Post a Comment