Friday, September 27, 2013

26 things I've learned about myself

In lieu of my birthday I figured this was fitting.
**I actually started this last week and just found it 3/4 done today**

1. Have become the person, that won't be THAT aunt, that teaches my nephew bad things. (I think..)

2. Sometimes don't think with my head.

3. Sometimes say things before thinking them through

4. Have become smarter with my money, and even though the dress fit all 3 times I went in, still didn't buy it.

5. I've turned into this baby person, that when I see stranger's babies, I immediately think it's Brody (even if it's a girl) and creepily approach them

6. I'm starting to tolerate dogs. hi I didn't say like. I said tolerate. Jump on me and you're done.

7. Snapchat is my new form of communication, seeing faces is so much better than just words

8. I get really emotional about random things. Old Full House episodes? waterworks. Season Finale of the Office? alligator tears.

9. Watching the news sucks.

10. I can't drink like I did in college

11. Sunscreen is your friend

12. Just because some random is from Iowa, does not actually mean he is normal like the rest of us, see this tool.

13. I tell people too much. Like complete strangers. Like the people that bag my groceries.

14. I'm still pretty naive -- see above

15. I trust people way too much - ie. my guard is pretty much always up

16. When my guard isn't up, guess where it is?  Down.

17. I fall really hard.

18. I have terrible timing.

19. I have a mild condition called Road Rage

20. I think I have SAD (seasonal affective disorder) but not from winter, from rain

I think 20 is enough learnings.

And because I'm working on thisssssss

And want to finish tonight :)


xo A






1 comment:

  1. We already discussed who will teach Brody to burp... I think Jason taught you.

    Loved your list!

    Mom

    ReplyDelete