Tuesday, September 10, 2013

The Great Wall of China

I've always really liked the idea of using old frames and hanging them on the wall. I found some great ones at garage sales when I was at home still and painted a few. I wasn't quite sure how many I needed, or where I wanted them

Until today.

I decided on the dining room ish wall. I've gotten pretty good at doing things by myself with this whole living alone thing. So I laid everything out on the floor and used masking tape to map everything out.

       

                                      

                                     

Genius right?! I mean yeah I'm a pretty big deal.

      

                                     

Booooo I'm not super happy with how it turned out, but I'd like to get an oval frame or maybe move them closer together or change the darker brown ones or get a few more and add them in the middle of the other ones.  Garage sales this weekend I suppose :)

Sons premiere tonight!

xo A

 




No comments:

Post a Comment