Tuesday, September 3, 2013

Iowaaaaaa

Something incredibly amazing happened today.

I got a compliment from cute coffee guy about IOWA. 
After this weekend, I thought I was doomed. But in a fortunate turn of events, this guy knew his stuff. 

We had talked another time and he remembered that I was from Iowa (+1)
He asked where I lived (between Cedar Rapids and Dubuque) oh so kind of close to Iowa City? (+1)
I used to play football in Iowa City every other year. And man, did they do something right with that stadium?! 
Oh yeah Kinnick? (Jack Trice is betterrrrr) 
Man, the way they have the bleachers angled so much, it's great. And the girls? Are gorgeous. I've never seen prettier girls. Iowa is where it's at. (+1) You'd turn around and they were just, surrounding you, it was hard to pay attention.
Hah, I'm glad you think so, most people think all Iowa is, is cornfields.
Which is completely false! It was so beautiful! (+1)

Yes I consider a compliment about Iowa, better than a compliment about me.

And Tuesday started out as a great day, stay tuned to see how my next project goes...

xo A


No comments:

Post a Comment