Sunday, November 10, 2013

Beach 5K

The beginning of September Elyse talked me into buying a Groupon for this beach obstacle course 5K (I might have had a few glasses of wine) but I had 2 months to "train" and figured I'd be fine. I'm not the worlds greatest runner but I forgot how much of a love/hate relationship I have with it. Hate the process of actually going to the gym and putting on the clothes but once I'm done I love the feeling of, I don't know, whoever that feeling is after you work out and are sore the next morning. Plus it's been helping me sleep better.

       


       
Don't look for me, this was 2 heats before ours.

       
After. Considerably sandy-er

                                             
                                   
       
Army crawl under the tarp, under the wall, through the water....and a lot of other obstacles

                                                
Finish line wall, cargo net and crawl under barbed wire. Probably where the huge bruise on my leg came from...

                                                

xo A

No comments:

Post a Comment