Tuesday, November 19, 2013

Treadmills

I have a lot of really good ideas.

You know that cave man and the wheel commercial? I've come really close calling a few times. One of my best was a gas stove with an electric oven. I love how fast you can boil water with a gas stove, but it freaks me out that you're baking a cake in a fire. I didn't patent my idea soon enough because it's actually a real thing. And it's expensive.

My most recent and on going idea contains dancing and treadmills. How many times when you're running on the treadmill does your favorite song come on and you just want to shimmy a bit? Or belt out a few lyrics? Almost every song that comes on, otherwise, why in the world are you listening to it?

Hear me out. Treadmill dance karaoke.

I'm not sold on the name but the idea is solid. Think how much more of a workout you'd get? You can't sing aloud or dance in the gym (or it makes people really uncomfortable). Problem solved. I've been mulling this idea over for quite some time. My only problem is, I'm not really sure where to go from here. Perhaps I'll just start dancing on the treadmill and hope I don't fall off.

If you haven't seen this, it's awesome.

However. This is what I imagine to happen. (skip to .30 seconds)


xo A

No comments:

Post a Comment