Thursday, November 7, 2013

This week

This week has been exhausting.

I have a slight candle problem.
     

I found out that the new Chex Mix has thinner brown rye chips than before. And they're AWESOME!

Flo Rida is not better now that I live in Florida. People do not wear sweatpants, OR boots with the fur here.

One of my work boyfriends parked next to me this week. I didn't realize this, but ducks started advancing on me as I got out of my car so I started talking to them (like a normal person) to shoo them away.
"Uhh you ok?"
- oh er, yup, just trying to get the ducks away from me
"They probably think you have food"
- why would have food?! Does it look like I have food?!
"I think because other people feed the ducks...."
-ohhhh

You know what I want? A service so that when you go to the dentist you can have someone go with you to hold your hand.
-Alyssa, that's called a boyfriend

Oh you brought your Walkman to listen to music while I drill? Great idea.

I reluctantly got a cavity filled today. I had my iPod on the whole time, and no hand to hold on to. But I made it through alive. Now my mouth is throbbing and it's time for bed. But first I must clarify, work boyfriend. This was a term introduced to me here. A strictly work boyfriend. AKA cute guy because there don't happen to be too many.

xo A

No comments:

Post a Comment