Tuesday, November 5, 2013

Taste of the Town

No, this isn't another zombie post.
...I'll let that sink in.
Ok so this weekend at jetBlue Park, where the Red Sox have Spring Training, was the Taste of Fort Myers AKA Taste of the Town.

You bought tickets and then went to food vendors (different restaurants in town) and they had a menu of items for 2-5 tickets each. I bought a ton of tickets because I was really hungry. They had tents to sit under and eat, a stage with a band, lots of kids activities and different beer vendors. We were here strictly for food.

 





Market 92 - Coriander Encrusted Mahi Mahi

Bahama Breeze - Key West Fish Tacos

Bahama Breeze - Jumbo Lump Crab Stack *Nasa's

Ted's Montana Grill - Bison Slider

1st Street Deli - Crab Cake sandwich ( I took the bread off, it was too much)

Kona Flavored Shaved Ice

Everything was awesome! I also tried a bite of some ribs that were good too.



Too many pictures in one post. I'll continue Sunday tomorrow....

xo A

No comments:

Post a Comment