Monday, November 4, 2013

I hate Mondays.

I feel like today everyone was out to get me. If it wasn't one thing it was 7 other things. People complaining first thing Monday morning about Google, it's not going away, we're not getting Outlook back, give it up. Idiots leaving their carts in the parking lot at Target. People trying to cut me off when there's an accident ahead, we could see the road flares a ways back, should have gotten over then, lady. And now I've wasted 3 CDs trying to burn a new one but there is a corrupt file or something (or you're all thinking, Alyssa get an iPod you lamewad)(I have one thank you very much, this is just so much easierrrrrrrr)(Nick is thinking "please don't call me because I have no idea how to fix it)

Done complaining.

So I come home to this plethora of mail, partly because I thought it was all junk mail and never opened it this weekend. Welp. Turns out it actually is all junk mail and apparently when the warranty is up on your car, a lot of people care about it. 

       

Great. One more thing to add to my list of grown up things to do this week.
I'm going to go pout in bed now.

xo A

No comments:

Post a Comment