Monday, January 20, 2014

6.

Same breakfast.

Sand volleyball for 1 1/2 hours

Lunch. Not too shabby - I modified the recipe and only used 2 cans, and cut out a little bit of everything else. I have so many leftovers right now in the fridge.

Tuna Patties with Lemon, Garlic Aioli
3 - 5 oz cans of tuna drained (REALLY drained) or it gets too wet
2 eggs
1/2 tablespoon dried dill
1/2 teaspoon sea salt
1/4 teaspoon black pepper
2 tablespoons coconut oil (I used EVOO because I only have the spray coconut oil)

Aioli
1/2 cup mayonaise
Juice from half a lemon
1 Tablespoon finely chopped garlic
1/4 teaspoon black pepper

Mix altogether and serve. (I made this while waiting for the oil to heat)

1. Mix tuna with egg, dill, salt, and pepper
2. Heat oil in large skillet - make sure it's hot
3. Form the tuna mixture into 6 (I made 4) slightly flattened patties and cook in the oil for 2-3 minutes (This is why you don't want it dripping wet...I had a lot of leftover "juice" in the bowl.
4.) Make sure the patties are brown before you flip them so they stay together. (they'll turn brown, and you'll just kind of know when they're done)





The rest of the day was pretty lazy - I finished grocery shopping for this week, watched a movie, skyped with the cutest nephew in the world who gives me high fives via laptop (literally slaps the laptop)(sorry N&J)(but its so cute!), read my new book, and FaceTimed date with C (who also high fives me, but doesn't hit the computer). 

Tomorrow is the last "official day of pretending to be Ross Geller" and I'm pretty excited. I do have meals planned out for the next week that also happen to be Paleo, but have a cheat in there a few days.

xo A

No comments:

Post a Comment