Tuesday, January 28, 2014

Spaghetti squash

Well this is a little disappointing. I made a spaghetti squash tonight and I was hoping for amazing. It was subpar, it was good but not super flavorful. I have leftover squash so I'm going to try something else this week.

It was supposed to be an Alfredo, but needed something more. It's not really worth typing the recipe because I don't recommend it.

There are a lot of different ways to cook the squash I naked it whole, stabbed a few times, for an hour on 375. The only problem was getting the seeds/guts out because it was blended with the squash. But it was really easy to cut.
I cooked some chicken. When that was done I melted butter, with onion and garlic, added flour to make it thick, and then milk to make the sauce.
I seasoned the chicken but just altogether needed more flavor. At least it looks pretty...

        

        

        

        

        

Well, here's to next time...
xoxo A

No comments:

Post a Comment