Saturday, January 18, 2014

Fore!

I literally have zero energy left.

Water and calf raises

Water and this. I went with sausage today instead of turkey bacon, an improvement.
                                               

1 glass of water (I slacked)

1 glass of lemon water, a spinach salad with tomato, pepper, a little goat cheese, and way too much tuna for an entire salad.

3 more glasses of water and some almonds & raisins

For supper I went out to Pizza Fusion with Justin and Jaclyn and his mom & dad. I ordered a Chicken Bruschetta salad that had obviously chicken and bruschetta with red onion and goat cheese (I tried to not eat all the goat cheese, because I'm still skeptical about this whole cheese thing) I did not however, eat any pizza or the crostini that came with the salad. So I was pretty proud of myself.

Glass of water before bed and 9 1/2 hours of much needed sleep.

This still isn't getting easier, but I'm beginning to modify slightly from what the original meal plans were. And I didn't work out today. Which I don't feel bad about at all.

xo A

No comments:

Post a Comment