Sunday, January 26, 2014

Not in Kansas anymore....

Saturday I went to the theatre to see Wizard of Oz. It was was really good! The music was amazing (they added new songs which was kind of weird) and the costumes were pretty sweet too. Definitely not as good as Wicked, but so so happy I decided to go. Obviously I couldn't take pictures... So this is all I got. I suppose I could have had the nice man next to me who helped me take my coat off take a picture...or I could have done a selfie...
                                            

                                            

Today was craft day. I stained some crates this morning (more to come) (soon!) and it was tutu making day for the Princess 5K in February AKA Alyssa's apartment is covered in glitter AKA looks like a stripper moved in AKA the floor sparkles and may never go away.

       
These pictures do no justice.... But imagine the glitter on this chair, is what my floor looks like.

       

       

But these are my feet.
       
"Ew Alyssa that's so messy! Clean it"
Hell to the no! This is the sweetest thing that's ever happened to my floor!

xo A

1 comment: