Wednesday, January 15, 2014

I want to be a paleontologist

So Tuesday I started a two week (possible one week) paleo challenge (it started as 30 days, but I cannot go without milk or carbs that long) I found this blog online and am following pretty closely for food and workouts.

So yesterday I started, and it was a "cleanse" day. When I say glass of water, I mean 8 oz.
I woke up, and before my feet hit the floor I was one glass of water down. I also did 30 calf raises while brushing my teeth (promotes blood circulation or something).

For breakfast, another glass of water, 2 eggs and 2 slices of turkey bacon. My uncle bought these microwaveable egg cooker things and gave one to me at Christmas. Bomb.com! So all of that, and I was supposed to have half an avocado but it was bad.

2 glasses of water

Glass of water with lunch, 5 oz canned tuna with an avocado (said avocado was bad so I had a small spinach salad with a few veggies

Probably 2 more glasses of water

By supper I was starving. My body hated me because I hadn't had coffee since Friday. 3 days! And I had next to no food all day.

So I did Jillian Michael's abs video with another glass of water and made supper.

                                   

Another glass of water and I cooked some chicken, and wilted spinach (first time! And it turned out great!) with onion and garlic.



Then I went over to Jaclyn's house to catch up on PLL and had 2 more glasses of lemon water.
A glass before bed and that was day 1.

xo A

2 comments:

  1. get it girl! also- PLL this season.. ahhh holy cliffhangers

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. ahhh! I know Jacs and I watched together and were going nuts! Do you watch real time? We should Facetime you in :)

      Delete