Sunday, October 13, 2013

Fore!

Today I went golfing. Yes I have clubs. Not sure why everyone finds that so hard to believe.

                                     

                                     

I donned my polo and boy was it hot. First hole I used my driver and I never used it again the rest of the day. Just me and my 7 iron & putter (and Mitch's sand wedge once and the pitching wedge)

A. The sand sucks. 
B. I can't drive.
C. I can hit straight, but not very far.

A 64 for my first time, I'd say is a good thing. The other 3 were 58-62 scores.
Next time I need a hat, sunglasses, and more water. Maybe a glove. And my own golf balls.


xo A
FYI for all you haters, I only lost 1 ball on the last hole. But found 1 along the way so it totally makes up for it.


No comments:

Post a Comment