Wednesday, October 2, 2013

Requirements

Last night I was looking for different Groupons to buy for when my friends come to visit.

I found one that seemed pretty neat. Mini golf and alligator feeding. I snapped a photo, and was pretty excited to hear the response.
They both said no...without actually saying no. That's what I love about snapchat. Facial expressions, so much better than texts.

Needless to say I did not buy it, but still have my eyes peeled for something fun.

In the mean time, I've been looking for a hotel in Tampa for the night before Emily and Kendra's flight out. I did a lot of research (and by a lot I mean hardly any)

Requirements were:
-Breakfast
-Close to downtown
-AKA close to bars so we could walk
-swimming pool

I found the perfect place, on the river. I google mapped bars, and I think we're good. It has valet parking, which I love because it makes me feel really cool. However, they don't have breakfast BUT they have a shuttle to cart us around, so we won't even have to walk! This seemed like a good trade off to me. So I'll buy breakfast...or a round of gatorades

Safe Transportation. Check.

I'm starting to go a little stir crazy because I don't have a project to work on. So I online shopped last night. Happy Birthday Alyssa.

OHHHHH yes. It is October. What does that mean. Halloween. Who's excited?

I am.  obviously. I have THEE best idea. time to dig through the closet and my magic carpet bag.

xo A

No comments:

Post a Comment