Sunday, October 6, 2013

Weekend

Do you always wear your hair long? Wow you look completely different without bangs.


Every time she changes, she changes her panties too!


Has anyone ever told you, your have big beautiful blue eyes?


I'll just have rail vodka.
Ummm is well vodka ok?

       

                                        

Ohmygosh this is so good. It's like a Mcmuffin with beef!
Ew, it has egg?
No I mean just like the bun and the cheese.
Oh. So not a Mcmuffin.
I mean, what even is a Mcmuffin?
I have no idea. I always assimilate it with breakfast.


So what your favorite kind of music?
I really like country.
Oh so like Big & Rich, Dixie Chicks....
Err no those are pretty old, they have no new music. And I'm pretty sure Big & Rich has only 2 albums.
I bet you can't listen to them all week. And only them.
Challenge. Accepted.


Save a horse ride a cowboy.
A

No comments:

Post a Comment