Tuesday, October 22, 2013

Zombie Transformation

Fort Myers ZombieCon 2013 - Back in Time. Can I just say, Sweet As Hell?

My boss loves doing gory make-up, so I went over to her place Saturday afternoon and she did an AMAZING job. I was actually a little scared of me. It's a combination of latex that you peel and cover with blood, and re-apply, and peel and cover with blood and green/grey eye shadow and black/green face paint and fake blood and mallo powder for the hair (its magical powder that literally keeps your hair however you touch it)(seriously too good it took me 2 days to wash it all out)
Thanks LE for this $5 sample dress that is laying in a heap on my bathroom floor. To get it in prime zombie form, I ripped out them hem, rubbed coffee ground all over it, dried it to fray, and cleaned my lanai (it gets really dirty from all the rain) Then took a straw, sucked up some blood and got some pretty sweet blood splatters.

So from start to finish. here goes.









 This is a pretty classic scene from Walking Dead
 This dude had a sweet face wound but I was trying not to be a creep
 This lady approached me and asked for a picture. Her face has a plastic piece that makes it look like her mouth was blown away so you can see the teeth.
 This was an actual child. Sitting motionless. Actually a lot creepier than the other people, because I thought he was going to lunge at me.


I removed my arm wound before we even left downtown, the others weren't long after...Thanks for going with me Justin!
Needless to say, I had blood dripping from my mouth for a solid 2 days.


xo A


No comments:

Post a Comment