Sunday, October 20, 2013

Oktoberfest

First of all. I've never been to an Oktoberfest before, and after this weekend, I'm not sure why I haven't. I love Oktoberfest beer. And food. And carnival rides. And dancing.
Let me also say when you pay for things in "tickets" it makes you forget it's actually real money, and you spend a lot. Who in there right mind pays $4 / 4 tickets for a ride on the Ferris wheel?


                                             


                                

Schnitzel sandwich smothered in gravy and mushrooms.

                                
Sausage sandwich with onions and peppers

                                               

                   

Syd and I were channeling our inner children (I mean we pretty much always are) and decided we needed those plastic blow up things you win at carnivals. I was lucky enough that someone set down that BA blue/purple hammer getting beer so it became mine. And after I had thoroughly annoyed everyone hitting them, Syd won that mace and basically killed everyone. The bottom right picture is me attempting to smack Justin, needless to say I got pummeled.

       

Definitely going back on Friday.

xo A





No comments:

Post a Comment