Saturday, October 5, 2013

#pumpkinspicelatte

I was at Target and they have some bomb coffee flavors. I'm usually pretty skeptical when it comes to coffee flavors because I can never really taste them, but I was running low on vanilla (that does not taste like vanilla) and decided on Pumpkin Spice.  First of all, it smelled very over powering like pumpkin when I opened it (which, it should), and smelled amazing while it was brewing.

                                      


I added 2 spoons of sugar, some milk and  *sound of heavens parting* AMAZING.

      

I don't know how they do it. But it tastes so much like Starbucks PSL that my mind is blown (without all that extra sugar and weird after taste at the end when you only have a little left, but it's kind of cold and you drink it anyway and wish you hadn't because its orange and like syrup so now your teeth kind of hurt and you want to brush them).

I looked up on Starbucks website and found out it is PSL 10th anniversary, and that a medium has 310calories 6 grams of fat, 49 carbs - no whipped cream.
I don't know what this is but I can only assume its a lot lot less. And only cost me $6 for the bag that I can drink for the next 2 months...

Happy Weekend :)
       

xo A

No comments:

Post a Comment