Friday, October 4, 2013

Headphones

I have issues with headphones and small electronics.

Apparently in my youth I had small ears and went through a lot of head phones. But never threw them away. Go figure.

After college I thought my iPod was stolen, so I bought the new iPod shuffle (aka 4 more versions have come out) that has a clippy, a power off, repeat and shuffle.  All songs and volume are controlled by the buttons on the headphones.

                                   


Somewhere between Madison and here they are missing. So I've been searching my apartment and junk drawers (yes plural) and have found 3 sets? Pairs? of headphones that were not it. So I've been using my nice Skullcandy headphones and not able to change the volume or the song, and let me tell you, nothing ruins a good workout like when the song "Shout!" comes on. Two days in a row. So much for shuffle.

I looked online for replacements, and the new ones are $70. Who does that? They also had some for $30. I went with Target for $16 but have not opened them yet. I know once I open them, I will find mine shortly after. Karma. So I'm trying to delay the inevitable.

However I did find that the playlist I made 3 years ago is still pretty good. Below are some oldies but goodies that get me jacked.

1. Willow Smith - I whip my hair back n forth
2. Mudvayne - Dig
3. Shinedown - Sound of Madness
4. Ke$ha - Blah Blah Blah
5. Chris Brown - Forever
6. Spice Girls - Spice up your Life
7. Papa Roach - Forever
8. Saving Abel - New Tattoo
9. Young MC - Bust a move
10. Petey Pablo - Freak a leek
11. The Ready Set - Love like Whoa
12. Sugarland - Stuck Like Glue

So I'm going to look until Monday, and then open the new guys to make sure they work.

If this ever happened to me. I would faint. And he would have my heart forever.


xo A

1 comment:

  1. awesome !!
    i appreciates the choice of words being used in this post and would like to add my experience being a user of such products. I too uses a headhttp://www.panasonic.com/in/consumer/audio-video/accessories/headphones/rp-tca400.htmlsets its a useful product for the young geeks and also the matured people.

    ReplyDelete