Thursday, October 10, 2013

Stop messin' around!

Oh this week has been full of highs and lows.

"I'm really good at standing"

I started out on a challenge to listen to only Big and Rich for a week. I lasted until 5:30 Monday night when I worked out.

I've got the greatest friends who give the world's best advice.
Even when I'm being an idiot :)

Skype is one of the best inventions. I love seeing everyone at home.

The headphones I bought last week were supposed to be compatible with my Shuffle. They weren't. So I listened to "Shout" about two more times before I finally removed it from my songs.

How's your day going?
-ugh. I'm really frustrated with Excel right now, it's not sorting right, but my boss just gave me twizzlers and I love sugar so I'm doing a lot better now.
Geez
-I can usually be bribed with sugar

-....well that would be creepy, I mean unless you're into that
I mean I figured you'd be into it seeing as how you like to go to the beach with young men, slurpee cups, and cheap alcohol

My car title came today! Thanks Carsen :) 
Not sure I've fully come to the realization that I will have Florida plates soon, or rather A Florida plate.
This is real real now.

Real real.


On a happier note I accomplished to make hash browns that weren't undercooked or burnt. The trick? Forget about them...almost, until you can smell them, then flip and voila! There were a lot more but I was hungry.

       

Oh weekend, what do you have in store for me?
xo A



No comments:

Post a Comment