Monday, October 14, 2013

Front license plates are for losers.

So now that I've got only one plate. WTH do I do with that front piece of junk?

       

Do I leave it and get a vanity plate? I found a sweet silver/platinum/mirror plate that said OSU, obviously I'd get something different but I really like this one I found on etsy but in burgundy. I mean not super girly...but no man would have it.
Does this make me a target? At least in didn't get the plates that said Lee County....


http://www.etsy.com/listing/78412314/license-plate-tag-aluminum-personalized?ref=shop_home_active




Or do I attempt what the forums say of buying plastic/rubber things and trying to remove the frame, fill the holes and paint it. In the off chance (ok real big chance) it turned out horrible, I could always put it back on.

Suggestions? Thoughts? Ideas?

xo A

No comments:

Post a Comment