Wednesday, October 30, 2013

This week

Well. My dad commented that I haven't written anything in awhile. So here's what's going on this week.

Sunday, Elyse and I went to the driving range, and out for lunch at one of our favorite pizza places, and got the most amazing salads. Random I know, but good. I laid out for almost 4 hours reading and got a nice sunburn.

Monday I bought more books and made some pretty sweet glitter wine glasses (more to come)

       

Tuesday was Sydnie's birthday, went out for supper at Cantina Laredo

Today was skype date home 

Tomorrow is Halloween and going to Kat and Justin's for movies and a lot of chatting.

Saturday is Aviation Day at Page Field Airport, Wisconsin vs. Iowa at noon, and ISU vs. Kansas St at 3:30

Sunday is Chrons walk for Team Jac-Attack at Lakes Park

Busy. Busy. Busy.

xo A

No comments:

Post a Comment